Hawks fans can look forward to three high-profile friendlies against league teams as Leyton Orient, Southend Utd XI and West Ham XI all visit the Harlow Arena in July.
Harlow Town will also host neighbours Bishop's Stortford who, along with several other teams from above and below the Hawks in the football pyramid, will give Danny Chapman a chance to test out his squad ahead of the start of the league campaign.
The curtain-raiser on 6th July will see a strong Leyton Orient side travel to the Harlow Arena, in a repeat of last season's friendly that drew a bumper crowd.
A local match against rivals Bishop's Stortford will be another game to look forward to on 13th July, after making the short trip to Cheshunt on 9th July.
The Hawks then host another league side as a Southend United XI come to town on 20th July, before Woodford Town visit on Tuesday 23rd July.
Harlow Town are then heading to Haringey Borough the following Saturday, before West Ham United XI are the visitors for a weeknight friendly on Wednesday 31st July.
The pre-season preparations are then completed with two away fixtures at Brightlingsea Regent and Coggeshall Town on 3rd and 10th August respectively.
The full pre-season line-up is as follows:
- July 6th: H vs Leyton Orient (3:00pm)
- July 9th: A vs Cheshunt (7.45pm)
- July 13th: H vs Bishop's Stortford (3:00pm)
- July 20th: H vs Southend United XI (3:00pm)
- July 23rd: H vs Woodford Town (7:45pm)
- July 27th: A vs Haringey Borough (3:00pm)
- July 31st: H vs West Ham United XI (7.45pm)
- Aug 3rd: A vs Brightlingsea Regent (3:00pm)
- Aug 10th: A vs Coggeshall Town (3:00pm)
Further details regarding admission costs will be made available shortly.
As always, pre-season matches are subject to change. Stay up to date with the latest announcements by following us on Twitter and Facebook.